- TKS – Air Handling Unit
- TRT – PACKAGE UNIT (Roof Top)
- TNAS – Pool Dehumidifacition Unit
- TIGK-HP – Heat Pump Heat Recovery UNIT
- TIGK – Heat Recovery Unit
- TDEF Axial Jet Fan
- TDEF – Axial Fume Ezhoust Fons
- TKAF – Axial Fresh Air Fans
- THMF-E – Kitchen Egzost Fan With Electrostatic Filter
- THF – Cell Fan
- TKMF – Duct Type Kitchen Fan
- TBF – Radial Roof Fan
- TDBF – Roof Fan With Vertical Throw
- TDKF – Rectangle Air Duct Fan
- TCF – Vertical Outlet Roof Fan
- TDCF – Vertical Outlet Roof Fan
- TAKF – Acoustic Insulated Duct Fan
- TSF – Duct Type Fresh Air Fan For Shelter
Our acoustic insulated Channel fans are produced in line with TSE en 60335-1 and TSE EN 60335-2-80 standards in the range of 560-10000 m3/h as ten models.
* The case is made of galvanized steel plate.
* It works at very low volume thanks to the L0mm acoustic insulation we cover on the inner wall.
* Designed for use with rectangular channels
* Thanks to the intervention cover, the engine has the ability to be intervened without being disassembled.
* Fan case is manufactured with flange.
* It is aimed to have a sealed structure by pulling 50 micron silicon tapes to the edges of the case.
It is designed by TEZEL engineers to meet the ventilation needs of industrial, residential and commercial areas such as shopping centers, hotels, commercial establishments, factories, restaurants, sports and entertainment facilities. Our fans, which are offered to our customers by performing flow rate, pressure, decibel and warm-up tests in our laboratories, offer excellent solutions.