- TNAS – Pool Dehumidifacition Unit
- TIGK-HP – Heat Pump Heat Recovery UNIT
- TIGK – Heat Recovery Unit
- TDEF Axial Jet Fan
- TDEF – Axial Fume Ezhoust Fons
- TKAF – Axial Fresh Air Fans
- TBF – Radial Roof Fan
- TDBF – Roof Fan With Vertical Throw
- TDKF – Rectangle Air Duct Fan
- TCF – Vertical Outlet Roof Fan
- TDCF – Vertical Outlet Roof Fan
- TAKF – Acoustic Insulated Duct Fan
- TSF – Duct Type Fresh Air Fan For Shelter
- TKS – Air Handling Unit
- THF – Cell Fan
- THMF-E – Kitchen Egzost Fan With Electrostatic Filter
- TKMF – Duct Type Kitchen Fan
- TRT – PACKAGE UNIT (Roof Top)
- TKS-H HYGIENIC AIR HANDLING UNIT
Rooftop, Air Handling Units and condensing equipment in a single structure, the cooling or heating cycle takes place in the same unit is a compact and unified air conditioning. These devices provide a total air conditioning, including cooling and heating control, ventilation and air clearing. “Air-to-air” type air conditioners are the environment in which the heat is provided and the environment in which the heat is given is the air. they are divided into two main types as devices capable of “cooling only” or “both heating and cooling” as air conditioning. The heating function can also be achieved by using an electric heater, hot water battery or gas burning module in addition to operating the device as a heat pump by reversing it.
In the cooling cycle, heat is taken from the internal environment and transmitted to the external environment. In this case, the battery on the outer side acts as a condenser and the battery on the inner side acts as an evaporator. In the heating cycle, the heat is taken from the external environment and transmitted to the internal environment in contrast to the cooling cycle. In this case, the battery on the outer side acts as an evaporator and the battery on the inner side acts as a condenser.
Rooftop systems are generally suitable for places that do not have a central system or are not planned to be installed. With this system, almost all air conditioning plant alternatives can be provided. For example, in addition to various fresh air mixture ratios, up to 100% outdoor air possibility can be provided. Package type Air Handling Unit systems stand out with free cooling, night cooling and heat recovery facilities (plate or drum). According to the architectural requirements, water, DX (direct expansion) heat pump and direct combustion heating methods heating, DX (direct expansion) can be done with different methods such as cooling.